Top 5 Gaming Resources to Binge On
Listing the resources which have helped me so far in past 6 months.
If you are reading this, then I am pretty sure you like reading about console games or mobile games and that’s why you are here. Let’s jump directly to the core of this article.
Five gaming-related resources which I have found useful in past 6 months of my stint in the gaming industry:
- UserWise Blog — Insightful blog which covers topics like game design, retention, mobile gaming, liveops, etc. I also stumbled upon their Academy, where you can learn about wide range of gaming industry topics.
- Deconstructor of Fun — If you are looking for top notch content around game decontructions, then this is your place. They also post content around gaming-related predictions and business.
- Pocket Gamer — The latest news from the mobile gaming world can be found here! They also have a Youtube channel with more than 100k subscribers.
- Udonis— Cover wide range of topics such as gaming market trends, mobile gaming basic concepts, retention, monetization, growth, etc.
- ironSource — They share tips on how to make your mobile game thrive. They also cover topics like market trends, monetization, retention, etc.
- GameDeveloper (known as Gamasutra earlier)
If you have any other resources, do share it with me. I would love to check those out.